Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fun With Flannel

This was a fun flannel project done with some material given to me and a size 3 Simplicity pattern #5382. This is a multi-size pattern that will last until size 6 and has a lot of variations.
I chose the short sleeves because of the amount of material and the pre-gathered cotton eyelet lace for it's softness. The bodice has a facing that covers all the gathering on the inside and it's very soft against the skin.
Other notions include a pearl button, 1/4 inch elastic for the arms and thread.
This pattern was very easy to sew with my home sewing machine. I'm sure my grand daughter will enjoy this on the cool nights in Alaska. I reccomend this pattern for anyone with a moderate sewing experience. Have fun sewing!
As Always,
Made With Love By Karen

No comments: