Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New Sewing Fun!




This is my new sewing fun! A fall dress (size 4) and a vest and pants (size 3) in corduroy. Again the trick with the vest is getting it turned from the wrong side out after sewing most of it together. It's tricky, but I was a little more adept at it this time.
The dress is made a a cotton-polyester blend so it will be a little warmer this fall. I had two comments from people who said it looked like a "prairie dress". It has a yoke with 3 buttons in the front which was very easy to put together.
Enjoy your sewing projects because Christmas is coming very soon and the projects will come in handy.
Made With Love As Always,
Karen


1 comment:

Retta said...

Oh, how did I miss these! The corduroy print is adorable. I really like the clasp on the vest. She will have fun doing and un-doing that. :-D
Hope we see a pic of her wearing them.
Loretta
=^..^=