Friday, July 25, 2008

EARRINGS!



I really had fun making these three pair of earrings. On the top pair, each earring is made with one long piece of thread. Very challenging indeed! The middle pair (actually the one you see) is a half moon with a tiny ball in the middle. That was the hardest part of this entire earring. The other beads were easy. The bottom triangle was very fun to make and dangles freely when you wear it.
What do I do with all these earrings? Why give, sell or just plain wear! The top and bottom pair went to a disabled friend who digs dangling things and the middle pair barely made it off my desk and they went straight into my daughter's ears!
Have fun with you jewelery!
Made With Love As Always,
Karen

1 comment:

Retta said...

Oh, I just LOVE the half moon earrings... Simply cosmic!

Rettakat